Here is the next Holi special recipe by@Manpreet Kaur Paul , Executive Nutritionist, Cloudnine Hospitals, Faridabad
Khus Khus pudding
- Poppy seeds (khus khus)- 1/2 cup
- Toned milk- 3cups
- Brown Rice- 4tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder- 2tbsp
- Green cardamom- a small pinch
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Grind the poppy seeds with brown rice and a little amount of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 cups of milk in a non stick pan and bring it to boil.
- Now add the smooth paste, cinnamon powder (for natural sweetning) and stir continously for 4-5 mins
- Make sure the brown rice and poppy seeds are fully cooked
- Add cardamom powder , stir well and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Serve hot garnished with sliced almonds and pistachios
#HealthyRecipes #HappyHoli #HappyHoli2022