Carry basic necessities that will be like a must post delivery like nursing bra/ top, sanitary pads( brand you use or prefer), comfortable set of clothes ( I packed a set as my home coming dress with my baby), toiletries, lotion or cream if you have sensitive skin- this list was for you. For the new baby you can pack,
- a set of home coming outfit ( size 0-3 months)
- an outfit for baby photoshoot if you’re opting for one
- car seat ( I was very particular about my baby’s safety in the car)
- soft muslin blanket or swaddle
- A pair of socks , mittens and a cap
- Last but not the least diapers ( try and get organic ones safe and soft for the newborn)
Remember to pack important medical documents, insurance cards, wallet, and Phone charger:) Hope this helps, do refer to the hospital list.
Wish you best and congratulations!